At Glacier Water Systems, all shipments within the UK and Ireland are free with orders over £100. Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within two business days but in unforeseen circumstances, it may be up to 5 days. If this is the case we will let you know. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipping to the rest of Europe and the USA will be charged at cost price. We will send you a separate Paypal request when we get the cost from the carrier. We will endeavour to get the best quote.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we’ll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order
If the order hasn’t been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed
If the item isn’t working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please contact us.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping
If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the package should not be accepted. If you open the package and discover there has been damage incurred in transit, please contact us. This contact must be made within 3 days of receiving your delivery.
- You’ve received the product but you’ve decided you want to return it
If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you’d like to return the item within 14 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued.
If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a Paypal refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
5. You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us
If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.