Terms & Conditions
Shopping at Glacier Water Systems is totally safe and 100% guaranteed
We take your security very seriously. No customer has ever reported the fraudulent use of their credit card as a result of shopping with us.
We only accept your personal information such as credit card details, name and address, etc. through our secure server. This ensures that any data sent to us is encrypted by your browser before being sent to us. Compare this to giving your card details over an open phone line or sending them through the mail
Many sites offer the opportunity to send details without encryption, or don’t even offer an encryption facility at all. We won’t compromise your security and if your browser cannot communicate with us securely, then unfortunately we cannot accept your order.
Any page where you are asked to send us private information will automatically go into secure mode.
We do not store your credit card details. Once your credit card details have been sent to us, the payment is processed real-time but we do not record your card details anywhere. They are passed securely to our card processor who connect directly and securely to the major banks having been approved and security checked by them.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A 12 month warranty is supplied on most of the systems and products. This warranty is limited to faults, which occur through normal operational usage of the products. We will not be liable for any consequential damage caused by the products failing, or being installed incorrectly.
All goods are sent via insured delivery. We will usually replace any product which is damaged in transit immediately and deal with the courier firm to seek compensation ourselves.
Some of the water filters may be different to the photos shown here. This is highly unlikely and would only be due to the constant technical improvements being developed by the manufacturers.
The prices and other information contained in this website may be due to change without notice.
Glacier Water Systems Ltd Commitment to Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Here at Glacier Water Systems Ltd, we’re committed to ensuring that all your personal information that is collected is kept private and protected. We make sure that Glacier Water Systems Ltd website is absolutely secure in our collection and use of your personal information. Our company follows the Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner.
You also have complete control over the information stored about you and what types of information, if any, you’d like to receive. Sometimes you may be asked to provide proof of identity before we show you your personal information- that’s so we can prevent unauthorised access.
Glacier Water Systems Ltd Commitment to Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will never rent or sell our customer lists to any other organisation or individual. Customer lists may be used to process customer information and research customer’s needs and preferences.
You should be aware that if our website contains links to other websites then these sites may have different privacy and security policies. We don’t have any control over them, and take no responsibility for information given to non – Glacier Water Systems Ltd websites.
- The materials on this web site are directed solely at those who access this web site directly from the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with the local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The web site is designed to provide health information about water and information about Glacier Water Systems Ltd. It is not intended to provide medical advice but is suitable only as general information and should not be relied upon by any particular individual or for any specific purpose. The articles of interest contained on this site have been collected from a variety of sources and as such, Glacier Water Systems Ltd are not responsible for the accuracy of the content thereof.
- The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information only and Glacier Water Systems Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss that may arise from reliance on the information contained in this site.
- The reproduction, permanent storage, or transmission of the contents of this web site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Glacier Water Systems Ltd.
- Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights existing in relation to the contents of this web site are owned exclusively by Glacier Water Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms and Conditions, feel free to contact us.