Shopping at Glacier Water Systems Ltd is safe and 100% guaranteed
We take your security very seriously.
We only accept your personal information such as credit card details, name and address, etc. through our secure server. This ensures that any data sent to us is encrypted by your browser before being sent to us. Many websites offer the opportunity to send details without encryption, or don’t even offer an encryption facility at all. We won’t compromise your security and if your browser cannot communicate with us securely, then unfortunately we cannot accept your order. Any page where you are asked to send us private information will automatically go into secure mode.
No customer has ever reported the fraudulent use of their credit card as a result of shopping with us. We do not store your credit card details. Once your credit card details have been sent to us, the payment is processed real-time and we do not record your card details anywhere. They are passed securely to our card processor who connect directly and securely to the major banks having been approved and security checked by them.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A 12 month warranty is supplied on most of our products. We are the only water cooler company in Ireland to provide 3 year warranty on our water coolers. This warranty is limited to faults which occur through normal operational usage of the products. We will not be liable for any consequential damage caused by the products failing or being installed incorrectly.
All goods are sent via insured delivery. We will usually replace any product which is damaged in transit immediately and deal with the courier firm to seek compensation ourselves.
Some of the products may be different to the images shown on this website. This is highly unlikely and would only be due to the constant technical improvements being developed by the manufacturers.
The prices and other information contained in this website may be due to change without notice.
- The materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this web site directly from the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with the local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The website is designed to provide health information about water and information about Glacier Water Systems Ltd. It is not intended to provide medical advice but is suitable only as general information and should not be relied upon by any particular individual or for any specific purpose. The articles of interest contained on this site have been collected from a variety of sources and as such, Glacier Water Systems Ltd are not responsible for the accuracy of the content thereof.
- The materials contained in this website are provided for general information only and Glacier Water Systems Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss that may arise from reliance on the information contained in this site.
- The reproduction, permanent storage, or transmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Glacier Water Systems Ltd.
- Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights existing in relation to the contents of this website are owned exclusively by Glacier Water Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms and Conditions, feel free to contact us.