GWFL Undersink Water Filter Replacement
Continue to remove fluoride from your drinking water by replacing your GWFL Fluoride water filter every 2 years.
Normal small single block carbon water filter do not remove fluoride. The Glacier GWFL, however, is an enhanced performance water filter which is specially manufactured to remove fluoride from your drinking water for up to 2 years.
Click an option below to buy online.
Key Features of the GWFL Under Sink Water Filter
- Designed to specifically remove fluoride from mains drinking water.
- Up to 2 years of fresh, clean water.
- Installed directly on the water line to a separate tap on the side of the sink.
- Complete with 3 stage water filtration system.
- Environmentally friendly as there is no need to buy bottled water.
- Dimensions – 33cm x 7.5cm. Small in size, this GWFL undersink water filter is installed conveniently underneath your kitchen or utility sink.
Installation of My Replacement GWFL Under Sink Water Filter
- Your replacement has simple push, quick-connect fittings that allow a seamless replacement process.
- Our replacement water filters are compatible with many other water filter brands.
- All our water filter replacement orders are dispatched with full DYI instructions.
FAQs on Replacing Your Water Filter
Why do I need to change my water filter?
Like any type of filter (car, air, oil etc), they eventually clog and stop working – they need to be replaced to maintain optimal performance.
The GWFL water filter is installed to remove chemicals and impurities. Those chemicals and impurities are absorbed into the carbon in the water filter. After approximately 2 years, the water filter will be saturated with those contaminants. Although water will still come through your tap, there is a substantial risk of leaking chemicals and bacteria back into your drinking water.
My water is ‘clean’, why do I need to change my water filter?
The question is less to do with the quality of the water or how “clean” it is – your water filter also filters out dirt, sand, sediment which will eventually clog your water filter.
I can’t taste the chemicals coming through my water filter, does it still need changed after 2 years?
Just because you can’t taste the likes of chlorine and heavy metals in your water doesn’t mean it is ok to drink. We also recommend the GWFL under sink water filter is replaced after 2 years because bacteria will have started to grow and it will be leaking into your water.
Is this just a money making thing?
The amount of filtration that your water filter can do is based on volume of water, science and number of people in a household, not £s. The GWFL water filter has the capacity to filter approximately 12,000 litres of mains water, which an average household will use generally within 3 years.
Changing your inline Glacier GWFL water filter is much more cost effective than spending money on cartridges that need changed every month or every 6 months.
Filtered water for all the family for only 19p per day
|Replacement after 2 years||£125|
|That is only||£62.50 per year|
|£5.21 per month|
|£1.30 per week|
|Clean, fresh, filtered water for only||£0.19 per day|
My water flow from my water filter is slow, does this mean I need to change the water filter?
Yes this could be because your water filter needs changed. This will happen over time as your water filter will clog with sand, dirt, bacteria, chlorine and other contaminants.