Water Coolers NI
With the summer approaching, it’s important to stay hydrated. But what if there was an easier way? With our new line of sleek and stylish water coolers available we’ve made sure that you can find one for any need – be they large scale commercial settings like restaurants with several employees working at once all day long or small businesses , we have a water cooler to suit you.
Glacier Water Systems have the latest in water filtration technology to provide you with clean and cool drinking water all year round. We have a wide range of stylish water coolers that will complement any office space.
Not only will your office have fresh and cold water all day long, but you’ll also be doing your bit for the environment too by reducing the number of plastic bottles used each year.
Contact us today for a free quotation on our top-of-the-range water coolers.
What are the benefits of Water coolers for NI businesses
Water coolers are a necessity in any workplace. Water is the most important nutrient that we need to survive and without it, our bodies cannot function properly. It can also help keep up your energy levels and concentration throughout the day, which is why installing one of these devices in your office may be beneficial for you and everyone else who works with you.
Coolers come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so it is important to do your research before deciding on which one to buy. Some water coolers have the ability to filter out impurities in the water, such as chlorine and lead, while others have the ability to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot.
Water coolers provide a number of benefits for both the individual and the workplace. For the individual, water coolers can help improve overall health and well-being by providing hydration and essential nutrients. Water coolers also encourage people to drink more water, which is important for keeping the body healthy and functioning properly. In the workplace, water coolers can improve employee productivity and morale by providing a source of fresh, clean water. Water coolers can also save businesses money by reducing the need for individual water bottles or cups.
Types of Water Coolers NI
There are two main types of water coolers: bottled and point-of-use. Bottled water coolers use large bottles of water that must be regularly replaced, while point-of-use water coolers filter and purify water from a building’s water supply. Both types of coolers come in a variety of styles and sizes, so it is important to choose the one that best meets the needs of your workplace.
1. Bottleless Water Coolers – These water coolers don’t require any bottles, instead using a built-in filtration system to provide fresh, chilled water on demand. This is a more environmentally friendly option as there are no bottles to dispose of, and you’ll never run out of water as long as there’s a water supply nearby.
2. Filtered Water Coolers – These coolers filter the water before chilling it, making sure that you always have fresh, clean water to drink. This is a great option if you’re concerned about the quality of your water supply.
3. Hot and Cold Water Coolers – These coolers provide both hot and cold water, making them perfect for offices that need to cater to a range of different needs. The hot water is perfect for making tea or coffee, while the cold water can be used for drinking or for cooling down beverages.
4. Desktop Water Coolers – These small, compact water coolers are perfect for desks with limited space. They don’t require any plumbing or installation, and can be easily moved from one desk to another.
No matter what type of water cooler you choose, it’s sure to bring a range of benefits to your workplace. Water coolers can help to improve employee productivity, reduce stress levels, and provide a convenient place for people to gather and socialize. They’re also a great way to promote healthy living and encourage people to drink more water.
Installing a Water Cooler
Installing a water cooler is a relatively simple process. Most water coolers come with easy-to-follow instructions that can be completed in a few minutes. Once the cooler is installed, it is important to maintain it by regularly cleaning and sanitizing the unit. Water coolers should be cleaned at least once a week to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold.
1. Determine where you would like to place your water cooler. Make sure there is enough space for the unit and that the area is accessible for refilling the tank.
2. Place the water cooler in the desired location and connect any hoses or pipes if necessary.
3. Fill the tank with fresh, clean water. Be sure to use only potable water that is free of contaminants.
4. Plug in the unit and allow it to cool the water before use.
In conclusion, water coolers provide a number of benefits for both the individual and the workplace. They are a necessary item in any office or business and can help improve employee productivity and morale. Water coolers are also an important part of a healthy diet and can help keep the body hydrated and functioning properly.
So, should you install a water cooler in your workplace? The answer is definitely yes!
Water coolers are an excellent way of making sure that your employees stay hydrated at work. They are also an eco-friendly option for workers who don’t have time to stop for a drink break, or can’t leave their desk for a refill. Water coolers can be installed in offices of all sizes, with options ranging from freestanding coolers to wall-mounted models.
At Glacier Water Systems, we have a wide range of water coolers to choose from, all of which are available with next day delivery. We also have a team of experts on hand to provide advice and support, so you can be sure that you’re making the best possible choice for your workplace.
Glacier Water Systems is the best company to call for all of your water coolers ni needs! We have years of experience in the industry and are experts in our field. We can provide you with advice and guidance on which water cooler is right for your business, and we of course install it for you! So don’t hesitate – call us today and see how we can help you!